Thursday, 13 February 2014

Paris, you blew me away!

I have been such a terrible blogger lately and i genuinely have no excuse, sorry. However, i have had a few things going on that i will be posting about so keep your eye out...

It was recently my 23rd birthday and my gorgeous boyfriend whisked me away to Paris (what a babe).Paris blew my expectations, i was in awe of everything and the scenes seemed a little surreal. I fell in love countless times with the glorious architecture finished in gold and green to the elegant town houses! 








We arrived Friday evening and after a day of drinking champagne struggled working out the metro but finally got to our gorgeous hotel in Pierre. Friday evening we spent with a friend drinking wine, easting cheese and discussing her wonderful parisian life.
Saturday and Sunday we explored the city, by foot and managed to visit the Louvre, Eiffel tower, Notre dame, the lock bridge, Moulin Rouge and two exhibitions showcasing Lanvin and Chanel couture, Oh and of course the boutiques! 

Such a lovely trip and i am definitely suffering from a little Paris blues, somehow Manchester just doesn't compare? x

















1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete