Tuesday, 5 November 2013

If I was a Rich Girl: The Beckett Collection

Handbag lovers, please can we discuss Stella McCartney's dreamy new Beckett collection! Seriously could it be more perfect? From the hobo totes to lady like shoulder bags and oh so chic envelope clutches whats not to love?  
The Beckett Collection
With the fanciful colour palette consisting of grey, black, amethyst and cream Ill have one of each please, my only issue is the price! Stella's choice to use faux leather will always be affirmative for me however still pricing this collection at £450 and above is a little ludicrous? What do you think?

Oh large leather hobo will you ever be mine? 

6 comments:

  1. Love these!! They would go with anything too...I really want the small gray flap bag.
    xx
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sophie, they are quite pricy even if I think they will be amazing in quality (well, they must be for that price eheh).
    Stella's new collection looks great, I love the simplicity and the elegance of each piece, especially the rectangular shoulder bag!
    Have a nice day and keep up the great work,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I really like your blog and have nominated it for the Liebster Award. If you would like to participate check out the post on my blog about it :) sophiealiceford.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the collection, especially the purple collection

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish i wake up one morning have all these beautiful bags lined up in my wardrobe - would be a dream even to dream that ...lol

    www.randomerscloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pieces are simple yet so elegant! love them!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete